What is Digital Banking and why should I use it?
Digital Banking is the most convenient way to manage your money. No matter what device you use, you get a smooth, personalized banking experience. That means you have complete control of your Colorado Credit Union account on your smartphone, tablet and computer. It lets you manage your Colorado Credit Union account from anywhere you want — it’s your personal banking portal. Whether you log in to your account online or through the ColoradoCU App, you have access to the same powerful features all in one place.
Here’s a look at what you can do with Digital Banking:
- View balances: Quickly check your account from anywhere
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of any check you need to deposit
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff any time you need assistance
How secure is Digital Banking?
Yes. All computers and devices must be registered during the setup process, and will have to go through Two-Factor Authentication during enrollment. Two-Factor Authentication is a secure method of confirming a user’s identity by using a combination of two different factors. In addition, data is encrypted between Colorado Credit Union and your device. Still, you must follow reasonable security precautions. As with any electronic banking service, you should never share your account number or password with anyone.
Log into Online Banking
First time user? Instructions on how to enroll.
Put a Powerful Financial Tool in Your Pocket
Download the ColoradoCU app and do your banking when and where it's convenient for you*.
What is the ColoradoCU App?
- The ColoradoCU app lets you manage your bank account, bill pay account and credit card accounts all right from your mobile device. That means you can pay bills, deposit checks, view transactions and transfer money from anywhere at anytime you like.
Why should I use the ColoradoCU App?
- The app gives you the easiest, most convenient way to do your banking. When you have the ColoradoCU app, you have a powerful financial tool in the palm of your hand.
You can use it to:
- Manage your bills. You can add payees, view all your upcoming bills, make payments and access your payment history.
- View transactions. Track, view and search for transactions; add a note or an image; and filter by tags anytime and anywhere.
- Make transfers. With the ColoradoCU App, you can easily and securely initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers between your accounts at Colorado Credit Union.
- Deposit checks remotely. The ColoradoCU App lets you securely deposit checks anywhere you have a WiFi or Internet connection using just your mobile device.
- Get notifications when deposits and payments are made, when transfers go through or when your account balance is low.
How secure is this app?
- The ColoradoCU App is extremely secure. Your account information is password protected and highly encrypted.
Will I have to create a new username and password to access digital banking?
- No. If you already use our online and mobile banking, you can login with your current username and password. You will only have to enroll in Two-Factor Authentication. If you cannot remember your login information, please contact us for assistance at 303.978.2274.
What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- Two-Factor Authentication is a secure method of confirming a user’s identity by using a combination of two different factors. You will experience this your first time logging onto Colorado Credit Union’s new online/mobile solution via any new device.
- Once entering in your login credentials, you will be prompted to receive an authentication code through phone call, text message or by downloading the “Authy” app. You will authenticate your identity by entering in this code. Once authorized, you can select to register the device so you will not be promoted for Two-Factor Authentication again.
Will I have to enter a Two-Factor Authentication verification code with every login?
- For your mobile device, you will not be prompted to complete Two-Factor Authentication again. Upon your first mobile login, you will be asked to create a 4-digit pass-code, which you can login with going forward. You will also be given the option to enable fingerprint or Face-ID verification as your preferred login method.
- For online banking, Two-Factor Authentication can be registered by device. If you select for the device to be remembered you will not have to complete this process again. However, upon using a different device to login to mobile/online, you will be prompted to go through the Two-Factor Authentication process again.
How can I complete Two Factor Authentication if I do not have a mobile device that can receive the code via text message?
- This Two-Factor Authentication code can be accessed in multiple ways. If you cannot receive text messages, we recommend that you request your code via a phone call. This can be done by selecting “Try another way” > select “Phone call” > select “Next”. You will then receive a phone call which will repeat your code three times.
What features will this new platform have that I currently do not have?
- In addition to features members are familiar with such as Remote Deposit Capture, Bill Pay, transfers between shares, loans, accounts and institutions, etc., members will now also benefit from the following additional features:
- Fully-integrated Online and Mobile - enjoy the universal capabilities, look, and feel between both platforms
- Two Factor Authentication - the most secure
- Customizable views
- Easily switch between multiple account profiles in the Mobile app
- Members can update their profile/contact and security information themselves, as well as reset a forgotten password themselves
- Members can manage their credit and debit cards themselves - activation with the click of a button, can turn cards on and off instantly, report lost or stolen, and order a new card
- Easily apply for additional shares and loans
- Conversations - The ability to interact with support staff through a straight forward, convenient, and robust direct messaging system
- Connecting to other institutions - Link an account from another institution to see the transactions and account balances, side by side, with your CCU account information
- Ability to perform transfers to/from external accounts via the mobile app
Will I have to set up my existing transfers to external financial institutions again?
- No. Any external accounts/transactions that were set up previously will remain the same.
Will I need to set up internal transfers again?
- No. All current internal transfers will remain the same.
Will I need to re-enroll in mobile deposit/Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)?
- No. All your existing RDC settings will remain the same.
Will I have to re-enroll into Bill Pay?
- No. All your current Bill Pay settings and enrolled payees will remain the same.
- Bill Pay enrollment is currently only available in Online banking. Members who have never enrolled in Bill Pay will only be able to do so through Online banking and will NOT be able to enroll for the first time through the Mobile app at this time. In order to access Bill Pay on the Mobile app, the member must first enroll via Online banking.
I do not see all of my Bill Pay payees. Where can I find them?
- Bill payments are now divided into 2 categories – “Pay a person” and “Pay a bill”. When you select either of these quick action tiles, the payees that correspond to that payment type are displayed. To see all of your payees in one place, select “Payments” from the left side menu bar.
- Pay a Person = an individual person
- Pay a bill = a company (credit card, utilities, etc.)
How do I logout of the app?
- There is no need to “log out” of the Digital Banking App. For extra security, it is set to automatically log you out anytime you leave the app. Upon opening the app, you will be required to enter your four digit passcode or use already setup bio-metrics (Face-ID or Fingerprint) which will log you back in.
What does it mean to "Remove profile"?
- Rest assured that selected “Remove profile” will not permanently remove your information! It will delete your profile from that specific mobile device. However, you can always re-add that profile by reentering your username and password, authenticate your account by completing Two factor authentication, and creating a new pass-code.
Download the ColoradoCU App*
*Data carrier rates may apply.