RoundUp For Savings
Our RoundUp for Savings works as an automatic savings account. Debit card purchase “round-ups” are accumulated and transferred daily from your checking account to your savings/main share account.
For example, spend $6.50 at your favorite local coffee shop and the debit charge will be “rounded-up” to $7.00. The difference of $0.50 automatically goes into your designated savings account. A penny saved is a penny earned, and with Colorado Credit Union’s RoundUp for Savings, your pennies can help you reach your savings goals.
- Allows you to have each of your transactions rounded up to the nearest dollar with that difference then deposited into your CCU savings account of your choice.
- RoundUp for Savings can be created, modified, or canceled at any time.
- If you have multiple checking accounts, you can enroll into RoundUp for Savings on one or more of your checking accounts.
- Available for all current and new members with a checking account.
- The checking account must have at least one debit card tied to it.