Access your account anywhere, 24/7, with our Digital Banking Platform
- Enjoy the universal capabilities, look, and feel between online or mobile access
- Two Factor Authentication - the most secure
- View balances & transaction history
- Activation with the click of a button, temporarily turn cards on/off instantly, report lost or stolen, and order a new card - located in the Card Management section on your dashboard
- Go paperless & enroll in electronic statements
- Customizable views
- Easily switch between multiple account profiles
- Update your profile, contact and security information
- Reset a forgotten password
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Perform transfers to/from external accounts
- Connect to other institutions- Link an account from another institution to see the transactions and account balances, side by side, with your CCU account
- Access to support staff through a straight forward, convenient, and robust direct messaging system
- Voice Bill Pay with Alexa-enabled device
- Bill Pay. Instructions on how to pay a person using Bill Pay.
- Easily apply for additional shares and loans
- Set account alerts, travel notifications & more
- Digital Wallets
- Many financial apps use Plaid to securely link your bank account instantly. CCU is working to correct the connection issues when using Plaid. In the meantime, you can still connect your account following these steps.
- MyCardRules™ - Check out the new enhancements in the Card Management section of online banking or the mobile application.
- Available with full functionality in both our mobile app and in online banking
- Settings made are effective immediately
- Each card can be managed individually, with its own settings
- Alerts can be received in app, and/or to the mobile number and/or email on the account
- Transactions on each card can be set to BLOCK or SEND NOTIFICATION for various transaction types
- Spending limits can be set for both individual purchases as well as monthly totals
- Members can quickly and easily report their lost or stolen card from their mobile or online banking.
- Spending limits and Alerts can be set for separately designated amounts
If you need assistance accessing your accounts or setting up the enhancements, please call us at 303.978.2274.
Below are examples of MyCardRules™ enhanced functionality available online and in the ColoradoCU app.
First time user? Instructions on how to enroll in Digital Banking.
Download the ColoradoCU app today*.
*Digital Banking is offered FREE to our members. However, you may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Digital Banking and Mobile Deposit.