Frequently Asked Questions
We are excited to announce the Ken-Caryl branch relocated on July 13, 2020. The Ken-Caryl branch is located at 10026 W. San Juan Way, off C-470 and Kipling.
As excited as we are to show you the new branch, please note that social distancing practices will be in place; and we continue to encourage members to use the drive-up lanes for transactions.
Digital Banking is the most convenient way to manage your money. No matter what device you use, you get a smooth, personalized banking experience. That means you have complete control of your Colorado Credit Union account on your smartphone, tablet and/or computer.
It lets you manage your Colorado Credit Union account from anywhere you want — it’s your personal banking portal. Whether you log in to your account online or through the ColoradoCU App, you have access to the same powerful features all in one place. Please reach out to us at 303.978.2274 if you have any questions or concerns related to Digital Banking.
When it comes to security, the ColoradoCU app has you covered. That’s because this powerful, portable app has Advanced Card Controls that put you in charge of who uses your card — and how they use it. And it’s as easy as a tap on your phone.
With Advanced Card Controls, you can:
- Turn your card on and off if it’s lost, stolen or being misused
- Get instant alerts when your card is used
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check
- Prevent transactions that don’t match your settings
MyCardRules is another way the ColoradoCU app helps you safely and securely manage your money.
To set up Advanced Card Controls:
- Go to the ColoradoCU app dashboard and select “Accounts,” then select the appropriate account
- Go to “Card Management” and choose a card
- Finally, tap “Alerts and Protection” and choose the controls you would like to apply to that card